Ukraine is the most popular destination in the world for students from around the world seeking Medical Education.The well established medical universities in Ukraine are recognized all over the world and provide good quality medical education in a peaceful social environment.
Indian students who wish to study medicine have a tremendous advantage of studying medicine at the Ukrainian Medical Universities.
Consider the time, effort and cost involved in preparing for your entrance exams. At the end of it, you have a small chance of getting admission into some college in India – need not be the best colleges but it can be any college.
If you study in Ukraine, the only test you need to take is the Screening Test after completing the Degree.
Passing the Screening Test enables you to get the MCI registration to practice in India as a Medical practitioner. Once you are registered with MCI as a Medical Practitioner, you are in no way different from any doctor who has studied in India. In fact, your exposure to European systems and practices should give you a distinct edge.
The Screening Test is fairly simple in comparison to the Competitive Entrance Tests one takes in India for MBBS admissions. Anybody that has done the Medical Degree from Ukraine sincerely, can easily pass the Screening Test.
Significantly, for an Indian Student –
You dont need to go through the gruelling, stressful routine of preparations that begins immediately after 10th standard or some times even earlier
You dont need to go through the extensive tutorial classes at all kinds of odd hours
You dont need to spend money on these coaching classes.
You dont need to appear for Common Entrance Tests
You dont need to stop leading a normal schooling life
You dont need to sacrifice anything
You dont need to have any uncertainty about your admission
All you need to have is
An interest and commitment towards studying medicine
The passion to become a competent medical professional of international standards
A desire to expand your academic spheres internationally
What after graduating with MBBS from Ukraine
You can get any job that a student who has completed MBBS in India can get, because, after completing your MBBS in Ukraine, you will be taking a screening test conducted by MCI. The screening test is very easy and anyone who has finished MBBS from Ukraine properly, will have no difficulty in passing this test. When you pass this, you will be registered to practice in India as a Medical practitioner.
That means you and the Doctor who has done MBBS in India are evaluated from there on, on equal terms for any job opportunity, both in the government and private sector. In the rapidly growing Private Sector, only your own competence will matter in getting selected to the best jobs and for a student studying in the Top Universities in Ukraine, only your own personal interest in learning can be your limitation.
What you will have by studying at UKRAINE
- You are exposed to European Union Standards when you study at Ukraine.
- Your class strength is not high like in India. The doctor to student ratio will be not more than 1:10
- There is no big student professor divide. Hence you can interact freely with professors and keep on clearing your doubts and increase your subject knowledge.
- You are exposed to better hospital systems
- Your education is more practical oriented than class room oriented like in India.
- While you stay at Ukraine, you have more access to other European universities and methods and you can even visit European countries and enhance your knowledge and competency.
- At the end of 6 years, you will be a full fledged doctor of International standards and on the strength of your competence, you can attend interviews in a better way, both in India and anywhere in the world.
- You will be studying in a very multi-cultural environment that will enrich and expand your life and sense of life
- The Universities under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, USA IMED, MCI and by most medical councils around world.
Anybody studying in one of the National Universities in Ukraine will be studying medicine at a world standard. They include ;
- (BNMU) – National Medical University Bogomolets, Kiev
- (NPMMU) – National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
- (KNMU) – Kharkiv National Medical University, Kharkiv
- (DNMU) – Donetsk National Medical University, Donetsk
- (IFNMU) – Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk
These Universities offer the finest medical education, systems and facilities comparable to the best in the world.
In addition to the National Universities, there are extremely popular State Universities like
- (LSMU) – Lugansk State Medical University
- (CSMU) – Crimea State Medical University
- (DSMA) – Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- (UMSA) – Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- (TSMU) – Ternopil State Medical University
These universities have been extremely popular with students from India and have a sizable number of Indian students joining every year, in addition to students from Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, Middle East and South East Asian countries.
Contact Student Visa Expert to get more details. For the last five years we have been recruiting students to some of the finest universities in Ukraine. We are looking forward to speaking to you.