ICRGU offers alternative pathways at Robert Gordon University, both at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. ICRGU courses are specifically matched to Robert Gordon University’s first year degree programmes, but are taught in smaller classes with a more tailored approach.
- Combined Offer of Admission – which you will receive within 24 hours of submitting your application
- Single visa for the duration of studies – from entry at ICRGU to graduation at Robert Gordon University
- Guaranteed progression to each stage of studies through to degree award
- Fantastic location in the heart of a modern campus environment
- Small classes and a personalised teaching approach
- Dedicated student support services
– See more at: http://www.icrgu.navitas.com/about-icrgu#sthash.qiGElipw.dpuf
Robert Gordon University focuses on preparing our graduates for the professional world through carefully planned industry projects and placements.
The university is currently home to students from over 100 countries. We recognise the very significant role that our international students, staff and alumni play in the ongoing development and success of our institution.
The establishment of the new International College on our beautiful riverside campus will further support students adapting to university education in the UK.