Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Business Management, Human Resource Management (HRM) and Rural Management (RM) for 2013.
- The minimum requirement for admission to the program is a three-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university/deemed university.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by 15th Jun, 2013, can also apply.
Note: Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15.
How to Apply
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB program at http://w3.ximb.ac.in/ upon successfully filling the online application form; the payment advice form can be downloaded. The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice form and mail it to the Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar-751013.
- For PGDM/PGDM-HRM: Applicants are required to take any one of the admission tests: a) XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on 6th Jan, 2013, or b) CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 11th Oct – 6th Nov, 2012. Applicants have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB.
- For PGDM-RM: Applicants are required to take one of the admission tests: The test conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), on 11th Nov, 2012 OR XATto be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur on 6th Jan, 2013 OR CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 11th Oct, – 6th Nov, 2012. Registering for IRMA Test or XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB’s PGDM-RM.
Last date for filling application form is: 26th Nov, 2012 (Monday)