Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into by Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai for Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course for 2013.
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 5th Jun, 2013 can also apply.
How to Apply
- Candidates can avail the application form in following 3 ways:
- Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs.1250 favoring “LIBA CHENNAI” payable at Chennai or
- Pay Rs.1250 at any of the specified IMS learning centres and obtain the IMS receipt and Admission bulletin or
- Pay Rs.1250 in cash at the LIBA admission Office in person.
- Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short listed only on the basis of their XAT 2013 / CAT 2012 scores. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Last date of submission of application form: 2nd February 2013 (Wednesday)