South Malabar Gramin Bank (SMGB), Malappuram Invites Applications for Officers JMGS I & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2012.
Applications are invited from well-qualified, proficient and capable Indian candidates for various posts for the following positions:
- Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) (Assistant Managers)
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of valid score of IBPS Common Written Examination RRB September 2012, and Personal Interview. The interview will be held at Malappuram center. The interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
- Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of South Malabar Gramin Bank: http://www.smgbank.com/recruitment.htm. Online registration began from 17th Dec, 2012 and will close on 7th Jan, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of South Malabar Gramin Bank: http://www.smgbank.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have proficiency in Malayalam language, and must have passed Malayalam as one of the subjects at Matriculation / Xth Standard
- Should have a valid score of IBPS CWE RRB September 2012, with TWSS as mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
- Rs.100: General / OBC candidates
- Rs.20: SC / ST / PWD / EXS candidates
How to Apply
- Candidates, willing to apply, can register online by filling the online application form available on the official link of South Malabar Gramin Bank: http://www.smgbank.com/recruitment.htm
- Candidates can make payment of the application fees of Rs.100 / Rs.20, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of the Bank.
- Candidates can pay the application fees, in any branch of Canara Bank or South Malabar Gramin Bank, in the account no. mentioned on the Challan, from 17th Dec, 2012 till 7th Jan, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Application Fee Payment Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id / Scroll No., and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out and keep with them, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
South Malabar Gramin Bank
Head Office, SMGB Towers, AK Road
Malappuram (Kerala) – 676505
Tel: 0483 – 2734601, 2736674
Last Date of Form Submission: 7th Jan, 2013
Download Form: http://www.smgbank.com/recruitment.htm