On the world stage, Russia has remarkable distinction in the Higher Education System. More than two million students have enrolled their names in these Institutions or Universities. There are more than 17,250 doctors of science and about 8,75,000 candidates of science in various institutions. They conduct lectures as well as are active in developing new scientific trends & advanced technology. The students/ teacher ratio is approximately 7:1
It is sophisticated in the world as every institution is well equipped and teaching methods are regulated and stream lined providing for an extensive development of students in chosen specialties.
The Russian medical degrees have topped WHO and UNESCO ranking and have got global recognition. About 30 positions are occupied by the Russian Medical Universities in World Ranking and The Russian Federation has some of the finest medical Universities. The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India for screening test conducted by MCI. Compared to western countries, the tuition fee in Russian institutions are reasonable.
The imparting system of higher medical education in Russia is well formulated and advanced. In the evaluation of student’s performance, their progress in mastering the subject is monitored closely and objectively.
The important part of higher education assessment process in Russia is the final state examination.From September all the Russian medical Institutions starts their academic year. There are two semesters in an academic year,September to January and February to June. First semester examinations are held usually in January while second semester exams are held in June. Student enjoys winter vacation as well as summer vacation. Winter vacation is from 15th January to 7th February and summer vacation is from 1st July to 31st August.
Why choose Russia ?
- No donation or capitation fee.
- No entrance Exam.
- Easy Admission Process.
- Russian medical degrees are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multiprofile hospitals.
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy of Russian Government. The living expenses for students are over around US$ 80 -100 (Up to 3250 Rs. ) per month. This has made Russia as an economical educational destination.
- Study medicine in top Russian medical universities well known for research & development.