Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications from young, talented and proficient candidates for the posts of Apprentice Development Officers for various zones and their city divisions, as mentioned below:
East Central Zone
- Patna I
- Patna II
North Central Zone
- Delhi I / II / III
- Chennai I / II
- Mumbai 1/2/3 & 4
South Central Zone
- Bengaluru I
- Bengaluru II
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Test, Interview and Medical Examination. The online test is scheduled to be held on 2nd Feb, 2012 (Saturday) and 3rd Feb, 2012 (Sunday). The online test will be held at the following centres:
- Central Zone: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Satna, Shahdol, Bilaspur, Rewa, Bhilai & Durg
- East Central Zone: Begusarai, Berhampur, Bhagalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jamshedpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Sambalpur, Ranchi, Khurda, Dhenkanal, Balasore, Angul, Bokaro, Aurangabad, Patna Saheb, Gaya, Hajipur, Ara & Bolangir
- North Central Zone: Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Mathura, Transyamuna, Raebareli, Barabanki, Sultanpur, Jhansi, Sitapur, Trans Gomti, Unnao, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, & Muzaffarnagar
- Eastern Zone: Asansol, Bardhaman, Guwahati, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Jorhat, Kharagpur, Kokrajhar, Kolkata (Metro) – I, Kolkata (Metro) – II, Kolkata (Suburban), Silchar, Gangtok, Shilong, Dispur, Itanagar, Kohima, Imphal, Aizwal, Agartala & Silliguri
- Northern Zone: Ajmer, Amritsar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Karnal, Ludhiana, New Delhi, Rohtak, Shimla, Srinagar, Udaipur, Kota, Bhilwara, Mohali, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Sanganer, Bharatpur, Kaithal, Ambala Cantt, Kurukshetra, Bhatinda, Bahadurgarh, Kullu, Hamirpur, Mandi, Jammu and Chittorgarh
- Southern Zone: Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Vellore, Pondicherry, Kancheepuram, Tiruvallur, Erode North, Aluva, Muvattupuzha, Mavelikkkara, Kasaragod, Sivagangai, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Kollam, Ottapalam and Tiruvannamalai
- Western Zone: Ahmedabad, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Goa, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nadiad, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Rajkot, Satara, Surat, Thane, Vadodara, Akola, Modasa, Himmatnagar, Parbhani, Jalna and Valsad
- South Central Zone : Bangalore, Belgaum, Dharwad, Hyderabad, Kadapa, Karimnagar, Machilipatnam, Mysore, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Raichur, Secunderabad, Shimoga, Udupi, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Bijapur, Tumkur, Doddaballapur, Chickballapur, Channapatna, Havri, Hubli, Gadag, Mahbubnagar, Proddatur, Kurnool, Peddapalli, Huzurabad, Vijayawada, Guntur, Hassan, Gulbarga, Kakinada, Eluru, Nizamabad, Mangalore, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam
Online test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. Candidates qualified in the online test will be called for the interview and medical examination.
Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0001.htm. Online registration began from 22nd Nov, 2012 and will close 22nd Dec, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and format of application, candidates can visit the official website of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates, who have Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Postgraduate Diploma in marketing from a recognized University / Institute, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs.500 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How to Apply
- Willing candidates can register online by visiting the official link of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0001.htm
- Online registration began from 22nd Nov, 2012 and will close on 22ndDec, 2012.
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs.500, through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount from 24th Nov, 2012 till 29th Dec, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the printed application form, along with Original and attested copies of all certificates, with them.
Life Insurance Corporation of India
25, KG Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Last Date of Form Submission: 22nd Dec, 2012
Download Form: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0001.htm