Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Fellow Program in Management (Industry) offered for 2012-2013.
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech/B.Architecture/ M.B.B.S) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Work experience not less than 10 years for all candidates.
- In case the post-graduate qualification is one-year program (example: 1-year PGDM), candidates should produce a certificate that their qualification is equivalent to master’s degree as per AICTE/UGC or any other statutory authority.
How to Apply
- Application form can be downloaded from the institute’s website.
- The completed application form with a demand draft of Rs.500 drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Indore, payable at Indore should be sent to FPM office latest by 1st Nov, 2012.
- The selection committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate and his/her performance in the interview.
Last date of submission of application form: 1st Nov, 2012 (Thursday)