Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Banking and Finance for 2013.
- The program is developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the program uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems.
- Candidates should be a graduate of a recognized university.
- Candidates must have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute.
- Candidates should have been working in the Banking or Financial Service Sector for a period of at least two years.
How to Apply
- The application can also be downloaded from IGNOU website at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ and submitted along with a DD/IPO for Rs.500 in addition to the program fee.
- ‘Student handbook & prospectus’ can be obtained from Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 or from any of the IGNOU regional centres whose addresses are listed in the website, in person on payment of Rs.500 in cash or through post by sending an IPO/demand draft of Rs.550 drawn in favor of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the prospectus is requested.
Last date for submission of application forms: 20th Dec, 2012 (Thursday)