Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into 2nd semester on campus Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in following various disciplines offered at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani campuses for 2012-13.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Economics and Finance
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Languages and Humanities
Interdisciplinary areas such as
- Nano-science & Nanotechnology
- Water Management
- Public Health
- Candidates with M.E/M.Pharm/MBA/M.Phil of BITS or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- Candidates with an M.Sc/B.E/B.Pharm or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate may also be considered for Ph.D admission.
- For Ph.D program in Languages and Humanities, candidates with an M.A. and with minimum of 55% aggregate may also be considered.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply through the prescribed application form available online at www.bitsadmission.com and take the printout of the filled form.
- The completed applications form along with the prescribed fee of Rs.1600 should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani-333031. Details of fee payment modes are available at the website while applying online.
- Selection procedure for BITS, Pilani
- Candidates are selected based on written test conducted by BITS, Pilani.
Last date for submission of application: 10th Dec, 2012 (Monday)