Applications are invited from eligible for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Neuroscience for 2013.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications/Pharmacy /Veterinary Science/Psychology from a recognized institute/university or a minimum of four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidates appearing for final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
For any details please visit:http://www.nbrc.ac.in/
- Candidates will be short-listed for a two-tier interview based on their performance in the Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Science (JGEEBILS) examination or their score in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2012/GATE-2013) examination.
Candidates appearing for JGEEBILS:
- Last date of application for JGEEBILS: 16th Oct, 2012 (Tuesday)
- Last date for receipt of both online & offline applications along with demand draft, at NBRC: 31st Dec, 2012 (Monday)
- Candidates Appearing for GATE (GATE-2012/GATE-2013)
- Online application opens for NBRC: 1st Feb, 2013 (Friday)
- Last date of application to NBRC: 31st Mar, 2013 (Sunday)
- Last date for receipt of demand draft at NBRC is: 8th Apr, 2013 (Monday)