Applications are invited from well-educated, talented and proficient Indian candidates for various posts for the following positions:
- Interpreter (Group B) (Burmese / Chinese / Dzongkha / French / Nepali / Sinhala / Sindhi (Hindi / Urdu script) / Spanish / Russian / Tibetan / Arabic / Baluchi / Pushto / Urdu / Persian / Dari)
- Assistant Foreman (Automobile) (Group B)
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, followed by Viva-Voce and Interview for the post of Interpreter. For the post of Assistant Foreman, candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Test and Interview.
- Candidates short-listed in the screening will be called for the written examination. The schedule of examination and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat: http://cabsec.nic.in/
For Interpreter (Group B) (Burmese / Chinese / Dzongkha / French / Nepali / Sinhala / Sindhi (Hindi / Urdu script) / Spanish / Russian / Tibetan / Arabic / Baluchi / Pushto / Urdu / Persian / Dari)
- Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned language from a recognized University / Institute
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in the concerned language from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have high degree proficiency in English, and have competence to translate from the concerned language into English, and Vice-Versa
For Assistant Foreman (Automobile) (Group B)
- Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms
How to Apply
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_58101_47_1213b.pdf
- Application Form in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with one attested (by Gazetted officer) passport-size photograph, and attested (by Gazetted officer) photocopies of all certificates, should be submitted to:Post Bag No. 001
Lodhi Road Head Post Office
New Delhi – 110003 by post on or before 26th Nov, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by December 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention Application for the Post of Interpreter (_________) & Assistant Foreman (Automobile) on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India
New Delhi – 110004
Last Date of Form Submission: 26th Nov, 2012
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_58101_47_1213b.pdf