Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) (International Business) program offered at the New Delhi and Kolkata branches for 2013.
- The candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th Oct, 2013.
How to Apply
- The application form can be obtained in person from the institute at Delhi and Kolkata at the cost of Rs.1500 for general candidates and Rs.750 for reserved category candidates, payable by cash.
- The prospectus and application form may be obtained by post from
Sh. Gaurav Gulati
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 016
by sending a request accompanied by demand draft of Rs.1500 favoring INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI (Rs.750 for SC/ST/PH candidate) and two self-addressed (with Telephone / Mobile No.) adhesive stickers/labels.
- The application form can also be submitted online on their official website – www.iift.edu/new/.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test which will be conducted by the institute.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 3rd Sep, 2012 (Monday)
- Date of written examination: 25th Nov, 2012 (Sunday)