Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into five year Integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A + LL.B Honours) and Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law (BBA +LL.B Honours) programs offered at Alliance College of Law, Bangalore for 2013.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on 1st Jul, 2013 (22 years for SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply
- Applicants are encouraged to apply online.
- The application form and prospectus for the B.A LL.B and BBA LL.B (Honours) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000 in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance College of Law” payable at Bangalore.
- A high score in CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT
- Personal interview
- ACLAT – Alliance College of Law Admission Test
- Alliance College of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the admission selection process.
Last date for submission of filled in application forms: 31st Mar, 2013 (Sunday)