Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into four year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs offered in various specializations at three campuses such as Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) for 2013.
- Candidates pass in the final examination of 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing 60% or above marks in Mathematics, 55% or above separately in Physics and Chemistry with an aggregate of 60% in the three subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education are eligible to apply.
- Candidates shall be born on or after 1st July, 1992 and those who appear for the entrance examinations in April/May 2013 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
How to Apply
- Apply to Admission Co-ordinate’s of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a demand draft for Rs.850 drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
Apply through website www.amrita.edu and submit the application printout in an A4 sheet along with a demand draft for Rs.850 and a passport size color photograph affixed in the specified location.
- Selections of candidates are done based on Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2013) to be conducted by the university.
- Last date of issue of application forms: 18th Mar, 2013 (Monday)
- Last date for receiving filled-in applications: 20th Mar, 2013 (Wednesday)
- Date of entrance examination: 21st Apr, 2013 (Sunday)